juz woke up from 'deep' sleep. Since the last i blog juz now. I couldnt wake up but had to as takut my headache worsens..Aduih...Sakit nyer..my guy is in JB now so wouldn't matter if i woke up or not. can stay all the way @ home. today only ate bread with spread n mee goreng.feeling very full n feel like vomitting sia..arr stomach 'pain pain'. Tried all the remedies like drinking 7-up n eating chao ta bread but still no use..now feel like eating ice-cream but mom scolded me..
What i feel rite now is to be with my guy. After yesterday 'arguement' I was longing to be in his arms again. really missing him badly..felt really bad.I will not disappoint u again syg..
guess i should be going..hmm this thing came to mind. i tink i should continue to go back to fitness to train myself up n slim down..Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment