Today i had a great and terrible day..Y?? I had a great day as I went out with him n i had a bad day as I quarrel with him over a stupid guy.Let me tell u. this stupid guy whom i dont even know n make frenz with me 1 YEAR AGO called my hp juz now. It happens that I'm with syg and he kind of know hu the guy is. n BECAUSE of that guy me n syg quarrel LAST YEAR. haiz..n history happens. He accused me of having an affair. I tried to explain to him but his bad tempered habit overcome him. he wouldnt want to listen.I was so sad that i cried all the way home.We even called this guy but he refuses to answer.
Sayang, pls forgive me.I tried my best to repent n not to repeat the mistakes .I am really sorry dear. If only u know wat is in my heart......no matter wat only death can tear us apart. I'm in love with u deeply sayang. Maafkan ku jikalau ku telah menyakiti hatimu......
I will always love you Rahman...
No comments:
Post a Comment