Tuesday, May 23, 2006

today is tuesday 2300 hrs..
I'm writing my blog today as I believe many have been waiting to read mine so here I am.. haha
did nothing much today..went to Compass Pt with my lil sis, Juliza @ ard 1800..it has been a long time time since we went out window shopping..really miss the times..due to a lot of work..

@ CP, we went from top floor to bottom..Borrow books, bought perfumes n ate @ BK.. whoa a lot of tings in 1 day. haha

Newae, went reach home I surf the net n look @ friendster..read some of my frenz blog n juz realise sumting..y do I lost contact with all my old frenz..Is it becoz of my busy werk or is it my forgetfulness to keep in contact??hu noes as times went by more werk arises..

I really miss the times I had wen schooling..I wonder how Junaini, Adha, Nasrum, Qamariah, Farhana n all my sec mates doing?are they fine?? How about my poly mates? Wer r dey now??

I really hope we could contact each other again n have a gathering..Oh ya, I saw hairulnizam of Peicai last month..he is doing fine n ardy engage to one of my NDP mates..All the best of luck for him..at least i now wer he is...n for the rest u guys can contact me @ my new num..those hu noe Qamariah can ask her..if not u can PM me @ friendster...

K lah tats all for today...keep in touch aites??

PS: this blog is a bit boring..so I'm updating my blog with the help of my lil sis..hahaI'm not good in designing..Juz bear with it kays....

No comments: