Wednesday, May 31, 2006

i have just received an email from Swiss Lotto in UK saying I've have won the lottery 750,000 Euro..n I converted it its 1,500,000 SGD!!!can u believe it?at first i tot it is a juz another junk mail but wen i reply n ask dey actually know the details n explain to me in further details on how to collect it..it was interesting at first.i was so excited to win tat huge amt of $ but wen i heard i have to pay at 1500 for the administrative charges, I began to tink twice..how am i gonna get tat amt in 6 days??siao ar..so maybe decided to pass this out..haiz bye bye to my dream $..haha..

These days had been bz for me @ werk..i got an offer of converting my part-time to either a full time position or manager position..I am still considering the options since i couldnt get get a job yet in other places..Since i have been werking in 7-11 for almost 2 yrs,dey have been asking me bout all things to be handled in store..as i am more experienced den the rest of my colleagues..sum times i'm tired of telling peeps to do this do that..am i born to be in tis line??I dun noe..

As for other activities, 2day me n my guy family will be going to Wild Wild Wet for a splashing day of fun..I have wanting to go since last december..will update tomorrow

No comments: