*Yawn
Im freaking tired..Even though its my off day..haiz..
Starting from today i will be going on my 5 days off..I will be going to chalet at Safra Resort..yeah!!
Ysterday i stayed back late at werk juz becoz to finish up things i started and not leaving things halfway when i go for long holiday..
At last i have someone to assist me in all the workload given..thank you for giving him as my assistant..i will be gladly to teach him till he can manage on his own..this is a huge commitment for him in order to get back the trust the seniors are losing..It is a secret and special asset that no one can get without trying..I will put all my heart and soul to teach n guide him all the way..dun u worry..I felt like the burden is lessen with him ard..thank you once again..
No comments:
Post a Comment