Yip Yip Hooray!!
Yip Yip Hooray!!
Yip Yip Hooray!!
Today is the last day of my IPP..All my frenz in msn are so happy like hell..Im happy too but there will b a lot of things I will be leaving behind..n tat will be my memories...
FYPJ...
Izyan..
Thanks for being der for me throughout the whole semester. U have been my accompaniance when I'm alone, quarrelled with my guy, to Cheers, eating @ FJ, going ard the schol for nothing. N importantly, u r my hp saviour. U lend me ur fon in times of need.. I cant put to words of wat u have done..I wish all the best to u n ur guy..
Ekin/Uds/Siti..
Thanks for being my fren throughout the semester..I will never forget wat we have done together in a short period of time..All those crazy times we had in msn, in L304 will be memories..Thanks for the crazy taxi game..Strive hard n believe in wat u do..
Sha/Julz/nDee/Felix/Taufiq..
Thanks for letting me knowing u guys in a short period. Its nice knowing to have a frenz like u to be around. Cherished tat moment n dun let any small things come in ur way..
Celine..
Thanks for being my best partner ever..This is my first time I felt important in a group. U have helped me alot @ all times..understanding n patience is wat u r..i'm sorry if I've done anyting wrong all tis while..
IPP..
Lim Hong..
Thanks for being my fren in all the 3 years I've known u..U r crazy @ all times..Still like ever..Keep in tat way even though its irritates peeps sum times..Be sure to join Singapore Idol 07 okies? Thanks for going brunch with me to South or FJ..One Piece rulz..I wish all the best to u n ur gal..
Cheryl..
U r one of the best partner i had too..I may irritate u @ times but u beared it for the sake of our project..U helped me in doing the IPP report..Good luck in ur application to university okies??
Wenyao..
Its nice knowing u for the whole IPP..u r quiet @ times but I pity as u always kena bully by Lim Hong..But u did bully him back n tats nice..Haha..All the best in wat ever u do..
Last but not least Mr Teddy/Ms Su Ling..
U have helped me A LOT in the whole 6 months here..Even though now u are not my supervisor, u still helped me wen i asked for helped. I cant express my gratitute to u appreciate wat u have done to make me survive through the FYPJ n IPP..THANK YOU..
For the rest..
All the best in watever u do n do remember me kies??
Thanks for being der for me guys..Wish u all the best in future n do keep in touch okies?u guys noe where to contact me wen i'm not online..Keep me updated n look out for my updates.. May God Bless...
No comments:
Post a Comment