Monday, January 23, 2006

Sad days

its 2pm rite now and 7pm in NZ. Well, fyi im toking bout my guy hu is in NZ serving his army rite now. and why am i toking bout my guy here? Cuz we had a SMS quarrel yesterday and it hurts me real bad. Tried to hide my emotions but fails. i feel aint not supposed to suppress my inner feeling in here and i am also not sure i should tell the superficial parts too.. tis may even hurt his feelings more if he reads this n i wouldnt want it to happen. let this happen between me n him only.

I noe in relationship has many ups and downs. wat would life be without quarrel and romance. But life never turns out to be a romantic fairytale stories in movies where a gal meet her ideal guy and live happily ever after.

In life I've learnt to give n take. One has to water if the other is a fire. There must be a bond and helping one another. NOW I'm trying to apply all this in my own 2 years relationship but some did not turn up well... I had became water wen he is a fire but water will eventually runs out if the fire gets bigger right? Tats is wat I'm facing right now.

When I'm not with him, I will miss him and wen i'm on the road, I always sees couples romantically protecting each other and always tink why are we not like them?

But in all n no matter wat, I always love him as he is and not the way i want him to be. It should go the same vice versa. i cant be totally perfect for his eyes. Everyone has a mistake that is done by accident. Cant we juz forgive and forget? Turn over a new leaf? Think of the future not the past? Y u have to look back? Y is this happening to me? Y?

Darling, if u read tis, i juz want u to know that I will always love you.

No comments: